Sunday, February 14, 2010

Halo:Reach...Things I wonder about.

Halo: Reach looks to bring a new life to the "Old Girl" that players love or hate. The new vidoc that's currently up on Bungie.net, Gamertrailers.com and other places by now answers a lots of questions about the game, its look, and it's weapons (yes it appears that everyones favorite sidearm is finally making a honest appearance.) There are always more questions than answers though. here's a few I have.
  • Firefight was a awesome game type that was introduced in ODST (Yes, I know it's basically horde mode), too bad everyone didn't get to play it due to the lack of matchmaking. I can only take on the Covenant for so long before I kiss the sky. Hopeful Reach sees it return with some matchmaking.
  • Will Buck from ODST make an appearance. You can't have too much Nathan Fillion.
  • Will the introduction of a new graphic engine include a brand new forge. I not great with forge but the community is awesome with it.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment